Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Advice please for a woman without children on dating a man with a daughtor.?

I have been dating a man for nearly a year now who has a daughtor. I love them both but I want to find people in similar situations and get some advice.Advice please for a woman without children on dating a man with a daughtor.?
I am currently in the same situation with a 3 yr old daughter. I also love his daughter as if she was mine, and she and I really attached. I do have a lot of love for the little girl, but I always must keep in mind that she is not my child. I just get torn between of what the future might hold for the relationship between me and her father. I know it's wrong to think like that, but things do happen. I try to keep it at a friendship basis between his daughter and I, but it gets hard. I love the little girl too much. I think we should just take each day of the relationship one day at a time, and pray that it works out.Advice please for a woman without children on dating a man with a daughtor.?
make sure you include her!
Hi


ITs perfectly OK to be in that situation. You and his daughter need to gel well together. if she likes you then you are gonna have a good life (as long as the guy is great for you in the first case!). I am not married but councel friends and people and can understand your situation


x


tom


bh37bh37@yahoo.com
RUN LIKE H E LL!
You are very lucky,I have a stepdaughter,my life would not be the same with out her,I love her with all my Heart,Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment