Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need advice from Christians!!! on Dating?

Ok well there is this girl I like. And I am Christian were as she isn't. And so I don't swear and all that stuff and like everything well yeah I am Christian.





But the problem with this girl is she is bisexual.





Would it be wrong for me to go out with her even though she is bisexual? And she does swear sometimes but not that much and there is like no way she could stop me from being a Christian if she trys to do that then why be with her?





So is it wrong for me to go out with her?I need advice from Christians!!! on Dating?
I think you should be friends with her, and wait to find someone who has the same values as you to date. If you have questions about it pray, and if you dont like the answer... know it is in your best interests. But if you see danger, best to close the door and quick.





And, since your a christian.. you should be more interested in the beauty of women who fear god, and want to abide in his will.I need advice from Christians!!! on Dating?
How could she stop you from being a Christian? Here's some advice, don't think that just because someone doesn't practice your religion that it means they are a bad person who is a heathen.





No it would not be wrong for you to date her, but by judging your character from your post, I think it would be best that you don't.
uh..well judging by your character and what you said about her...you should be with someone that is more compatible with you and your standards. I'm not saying that she is a bad person..just saying that you should date someone on the same level as yours.
Don't be like Solomon and some other men from the bible and turn away from god because of women. They decieve men away form god all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment