Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I like men of Asian Ancestry, especially East Indian, any advice from Amr ladies who have dated any would hlp?

I find them to be very loving caring and passionate. I know most don't marry outside their own race (I am a mixture of mostly blk,wht, native Am), I am far from being a kid and the older men seem more open and willing. Yes, they are smaller in the plumbing area, but other talents make up for that. If any one has some good advice for me it would be great. I currently have a guy to which we are building a friendship. If it goes further I want to be prepared, or know what to expect.I like men of Asian Ancestry, especially East Indian, any advice from Amr ladies who have dated any would hlp?
Some like to date but will not marry. I had a guy play me and my best friend, but we got him back. Some are real freaky, like any other man so be careful.


But over all they are cute and nice.I like men of Asian Ancestry, especially East Indian, any advice from Amr ladies who have dated any would hlp?
my best friend at one point was a japanese/german guy, looked more japanese, who may as well have been my boyfriend. they are just like other guys, nothing special you need to know about them. they eat interesting food though, sometimes they like you to try it. without him, i never would have tried urchin i think it was. so i think thats all =]
so i guess it's true, white girls have smaller brains than other humans

No comments:

Post a Comment