Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need advice on same sex dating?

I'm in 8th grade, I've known I was gay for a while, And I have never dated a guy before, and I want to know what should I do, should I tell him how I feel and If I do, how should I proceed to tell him. Only a few friends of mine know I'm gay. So I'm not sure what to doI need advice on same sex dating?
Is this guy that you're thinking about telling out as Gay? I'm a little confused about the question. If there's a gay guy in your class that you want to date/get to know then I would try hanging out and see if you guys get along as friends and go from there. Do you have a reason to think he's into you? If these are the case then I say go for it. I really regret not dating when I was younger because it's weird to be old and say I've never had a _____friend. %26gt;.%26lt;I need advice on same sex dating?
man, all i can say is its your call, how comfortable are you with telling someone and can you handel what comes after being out.....some people are not accepting. this is a pretty big judgement call for you. you could always observe him and see if you can determine that way, if staying closeted is what your aiming for.
I don't want to pick holes in your theory, but just be aware that you might be observing these things selectively because you want him to be gay. It sounds like you are infatuated with him, and you just need to know that you won't have a crystal-clear, unbiased view of him.





Not much you have said absolutely screams out that he might be attracted to guys too. He could be straight, and you don't want this to blow up in your face if you act on your thoughts. Tread really carefully. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment