Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Mixed Signals(Dating Situation)In need of advice?

Well...this guy I frequent the same gym, and we met a few months ago, and he always flirted with me, he even asked me to call him if I ever wanted to hang out, or go to a movie, but I never did.So a few months ago, and we set some dates, and out plans never went through, so we never got the chance to hook up and plus I stopped going to the gym so I never really ran into him.So I started going back to the gym, a few weeks ago, and when he seen me he was smiling, and he asked me out again, but his uncle/friend passed away...and I verified this so it actually DID happen,and he apologized and we had a long talk, and he told me was sorry, and that he doesnt want me to think he doesn't want to be bothered with me, but that he's trying to get out of financial difficulties and want's he gets this second job ';it's on and crackin';lol..so would you say he likes me or pullin my leg?Mixed Signals(Dating Situation)In need of advice?
';GIRL';, the guy likes you. I know I know it's so hard trying to distingush the difference from the one's that love playing on women emotions and the one's that are truley real. From the story you are giving me, and this is based on hat you are saying he seem to be be diggin you. Give him a try, if it don't work out let him know. Want hurt to try.Mixed Signals(Dating Situation)In need of advice?
... sounds like he likes you, and that's all you really have to go on. I say go for it! ...better to have loved and lost then to miss the whole freaking bus, or something like that!
Well you never know with men, but it sounds like he could be genuine. You can always give it a try, but always keep your eyes open so you don't end up getting hurt!


Goo Luck!
  • wholesale cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment