Tuesday, November 22, 2011

HELP need advice, I have been dating someone for almost 6 mo they live with daddy, it is bothering me alot?

I have opened up a dialog with them as I feel i am willing to wait until around christmas time to possibly live together which is waiting for about 15 and a half months, they tell me they can make no promises and they dont know when it could happen, is it wrong that I want to live with my lover? Is it asking too much too soon? Am I in the wrong for wanting to live with someone i see being with for years to come? I feel daddy and the sister come first and that I am not a priority even though they say i am, they asked the sisters opinion already and the sister said that it was too soon and yet this person asked me to be in a committed relationship after less than a week. I have made them my priority and put them in thier proper respectful place and all i feel is like a part time girlfriend. Please community set me straight if i am in the wrong here, I really need everyones advice. Thank you so much, look forward to your answers.HELP need advice, I have been dating someone for almost 6 mo they live with daddy, it is bothering me alot?
umm....damn champ...the daddy pays the bills and you just ****** the *****??? seems like a win win situation for you....lol.....btw of course they are family....your just another bf....HELP need advice, I have been dating someone for almost 6 mo they live with daddy, it is bothering me alot?
Your not wrong if that's how you feel, but she obviously is not ready. You say you have put her first and respected her, but you seem desperate and pushy. This is a relationship, with it comes understanding and compromise. So let it go. Her family have been with her longer, they may come first and that should not be a problem. Let it play out.

No comments:

Post a Comment