Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I really need some advice...I just started dating this guy today.?

I just started dating this guy today and I'm still not sure if it's really what I want. I mean he makes me happy and he's very sweet, but I kind of think I still have feelings for my ex. I thought dating my current boyfriend would help me get my mind off of my ex, well I told my mom about it and she started asking me a lot of questions. Some questions I really didn't know the answer to I answered with an ';I don't know'; and she got all mad and asked when our (her and my) relationship started going downhill. Now she won't speak to me... I don't know what to do...should I break up with my boyfriend or just let things go? Please, any advice is appreciated!!I really need some advice...I just started dating this guy today.?
I am going through the EXACT same problem. Im just trying to see how this guy goes, i mean the more i hang out with him, the more i like him. The only way to get over an ex is to move on, but take your time. If you rush through it youll never get over him. Tips: dont text your ex when your lonely or miss him, dont check up on his facebook/myspace, and deff dont talk about him with your new boyfriend. And your mom might have a lot on her mind and just wants you to be happy and is trying to help you move on by being agressive about it. Hope this helps :)I really need some advice...I just started dating this guy today.?
This depends on how you feel about your current boyfriend. Do you wanna get back with your ex? If so, then you may not be ready to jump into another relationship. Just take things slow with your boyfriend.


As for your mom, you should be open to her and let her know how hard it is to be open with your parents about your personal relationships. I know it was hard for me.
So is this guy a rebound or do you really like him? And besides you just started dating him today, shouldn't u wait a little to form a decision? And for your mom problems, she'll get over it.
You can do it, just give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment