Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need some advice a friend and dating a black guy?

ok i live in this really small town full of rednecks. my really good friend and i both have black boyfriends that we r really serious with...she hasnt told her parents yet and now her jealous cousin is telling her parents about me and my bf and my friend told a lie and said it was all a lie. Her parents said she cant hang out with me if i date black guys....how should i handle this...we have a senior party tomorrow night and her parents are helping with it....im 19 and she is 18I need some advice a friend and dating a black guy?
it shouldnt be different from any other guy.just because he is black?? dam your making your self sound racist !!!!I need some advice a friend and dating a black guy?
no good





Small town, rednecks and rope??? do the math.





Aside from that, are you rebelling, cause I see drama in your life...

No comments:

Post a Comment