Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need advice on life and dating and school? Please help!!!?

Ive been crying for the last week over everything. like i feel like nobody likes me and i dont feel pretty. I never get compliments. But there is this girl who is popular and she is a brat to me but im her ';friend';. Like everytime i have fun shes like dont ever do that again or ur so weird. She also tells me that i have wrinkles but i dont. I try to be happy but i cant went she is around. She has diabeties and shes kinda chubby. Im always quiet i dont talk much and im skinny. My mom tells me that shes only mean to me because she is jealous because im pretty and skinny. But there is alot of girls at my school that are pretty and skinny like me. She is really pretty but her personality is ugly. She is a brunette but she is kinda stupid and she dances like a stripper. She wears short short shorts and it has her butt hanging out. She thinks she is better than everyone one else!!!! She gets alot of dates and ive only had a few in my life that i really fell for them. But i have never kissed a guy. She has kissed probably ever guy in are grade. So will u please tell me whats going on b4 i lose it. Im desperate about everything my mom says that she might waant me to take medicine to make me happier. Please be as seriouse as u can pleaseI need advice on life and dating and school? Please help!!!?
Aw darlin' it definitely sounds like she's jealous of you. She is probably just as self-conscious as you seem to be and, because you are shy, she feels like she can be rude and make fun of you because she doesn't think you can defend yourself. I would try and avoid her. She obviously is not a good friend and isn't helping you feel better about yourself.





One reason you may not be getting compliments is because of your shyness. Try and open up a little, talk to the boys in your classes, maybe even flirt a little. The more people know you, the more they will notice you, and the more likely they will have positive things to say about you =)





Also, it seems like the reasons guys like her is because she's kind of a ****. Don't stoop to her gross level. While that sort of behavior might turn a guy on, ultimately, most decent guys are not looking for girls like that.





So show some guys what you're like on the inside, drop that ';friend'; off your social network, and just be yourself. The right guy WILL come around. Some times it just takes time. Stay positive and know that you're loved.I need advice on life and dating and school? Please help!!!?
doesn't sound like you need help. this entire thing was just bashing on a girl you call your friend. your the backstabber here.
  • old lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment