Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Can you advice me on my dating situation (or in getting one)?

I will be honest: I'm a south Asian guy who is very much attracted to white girls (ya, I know it's very common). I also like south Asian girls very much; they are very beautiful (I'm obliged to say it), but since I'm used to them, my only source of attraction right now is a white girl.





Can you tell me how to approach white girls? Well, it would be like approaching any other type of girl, right? But how do I ask one out? How will I know if the girl is ready to date outside her ethnicity?


I'm in the south -- North Carolina. I have lived in the USA only for one and a half years and I have already gotten rid of my accent.





And I think it is easy to date a white girl than to date an Indian girl, given that Indians are too conservative and won't even date outside their lingual group. And I know for a fact that white girls don't show off, and they are very polite...and BANG BANG BANG! damn sexy!





So ya, any ideas are welcome!


Can you advice me on my dating situation (or in getting one)?
First, try to get confidence from anyone. once they put confidence, you can bravely ask them dating. Mutual trust, and confidence is important.

No comments:

Post a Comment