Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What should i do? advice with guys and dating?

okay there's this guy i REALLY like. and he told my best friend he wants to ask me out (apparently he's liked me for a while).


but there are some major problems. my parents would probably murder me if they found out. no joke.


and i honestly don't see the point in going out right now (im a sophomore in HS). i personally can't see what good it would do. if any.


but he's so different and hes like practically perfect for me you could say. i feel like i can't say yes to him (i'd feel guilty if i snuck around with him) and i dont want to hold him back. but theres this part of me that doesn't want him to move on from me.


what should i tell him?What should i do? advice with guys and dating?
Tell him the truth about what you feel. And if he really likes you, he'll probably understand.


And I know what you mean about the parents. I would try to reason with them and bring it up randomly one night with the one parent that you're closest to.


Hope this helps!


:)
  • wholesale cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment