Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'm a Black male dating an Afghani Female. Any advice or help?

Is there anyone out there who has faith in our relationship other than us? I know the odds are against me and her but we can make it happen. Im curious about everyones opinions or thoughts.I'm a Black male dating an Afghani Female. Any advice or help?
I have faith in the human spirit and that's something you too have in common and actually the only thing that matters. As far as setting the example, I think it's been done a thousand times over already in American society so there is actualy nothing to prove to anyone there. As long as you two are happy with each other, nothing else should matter.


From a religious standpoint, if you are muslim that might soften the blow to her family. If you are not then, again, the love you two have needs to be strong enough to withstand any storms. If you have that, you need nothing else.I'm a Black male dating an Afghani Female. Any advice or help?
...Is that weird or something? What the hell you want us to tell you? I guess it depends on what type of people you two are. Anything is possible.
ONLY DA FAITH OF YOU AND YOUR GIRL MATTERS...SOMETIMES I STRUGGLE HAVING FAITH IN MA OWN MARRIAGE! I would just say expect some big cultural differences and be patient!
its ok as long as u 2 like each other and dont abuse each other





answer mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
LEAVE HER!!! Shes from Afghanistan, that means shes a terrorist PLANNING TO PLANT A BOMB IN YOUR STOMACH AND BLOW YOU UP IN A CITY
Her parents wont approve
How about you get with a sista

No comments:

Post a Comment