Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need advice regarding age difference in dating. I'm 25 and he is 23.?

I am 25 femald and my boyfriend is 23. My boyfriend is concerned that I am too good (mature) for him. Do you think it's a great concern? I think it's even better for him to have a mature girlfriend, but he is taking it negative. Is it a sign of his insecurity? Your comments will be appreciated.Need advice regarding age difference in dating. I'm 25 and he is 23.?
Maybe he doesn't appreciate a girl that is mature, over ';partying'; stage and ready for a real relationship!





His loss!Need advice regarding age difference in dating. I'm 25 and he is 23.?
my first wife was 26 and i was 22 we were married for 18 wonderful years
You might suffer because most men don't mature fast as women; but he might be exceptional to the rule, and that's not a large age difference either, my daughter has this same issue, and they do argue a lot, but they have been together for 5 years, and my mom was older than my dad she is the one that said don't do it! Also if he can't appreciate you dump his butt quickly without winking your only going to cause your self heart ache and pain, you will be singing the blues like Billy Holiday, saying good morning heart ache.
He has to be off his rocker. More mature women are WONDERFUL.





Dump him and get someone that does not have hang ups.
  • old lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment