Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need advice regarding age difference in dating. I'm 25 and he is 23.?

I am 25 femald and my boyfriend is 23. My boyfriend is concerned that I am too good (mature) for him. Do you think it's a great concern? I think it's even better for him to have a mature girlfriend, but he is taking it negative. Is it a sign of his insecurity? Your comments will be appreciated.Need advice regarding age difference in dating. I'm 25 and he is 23.?
Age is not a problem if he really cares about you. let alone 2 years.Need advice regarding age difference in dating. I'm 25 and he is 23.?
should not matter if he is making it such an issue find someone else
i am 4 years older than my husband, its not that big of deal, i swear. we were about the same age as you are when we got together. i was 25 he was 21.


if that is your biggest problem in your relatinship you are golden, i promise
so what? age doesnt matter...as long as you like or love each other but with your case i think your bf is just making that as an excuse. i dont get it? why would he take it negatively if he chose you as his gf?! he should have thought about it before he gets into a relationship with you...
love has no age
Based on what you just said, it appears that your boyfriend is the one who concerned about the age difference. I think in this situation he is lacking confident on this relationship. But I have to agree that 23 years old guy is very immature compare to a 25 years old girl.





If you really like each other I am sure you can overcome the problem. If not, it means that he is not your Mr. Right. So I hope you can take it easy for whatever happens. Good luck.
If a guy says your too good for him it's probably true. He's saying that he's not ready for a monogamous relationship or commitment. If your just up for fun shouldn't be a problem. Don't fall for him. Don't get too close. Don't crowd him. If he's negative at this point about your relationship, I wouldn't hold some big break up scene. Just back off and occupy your time elsewhere. Oh to be 25 again. Enjoy your energy and freedom. Save your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment