Saturday, July 31, 2010

43yr old man dating a 25yr old woman! Any advice?

I have to say that I never expected to date a 18yr younger woman! Do relationships like this ever work? It feels right! She has 2 children and so do I from prior marriages! She is independent so I don't suppect a gold digger! Need some advice!43yr old man dating a 25yr old woman! Any advice?
You're only seventeen years older, what's the problem. I've known couples with age differences a lot more that yours and they worked out just fine. Just make sure she is right for you. Don't jump into anything to quickly, especially if she starts pushing you into one. A year or longer would be a good time to really and truly get to know her inside and out. If she doesn't want to wait, say thanks and so long. Good luck to you sir.43yr old man dating a 25yr old woman! Any advice?
I date older guys. I am 25.





Usually I stay in the late 30's range.





I would not put her in the ';gold digger'; category this soon. Many women just prefer men that are older than them because they feel like they can respect them. Every girl wants a man that she can look up to and have true respect for. Maturity is also an added bonus.
Frankly I would rather see a man or woman stick closer to their own age group. Do you have lot in common other than sex. Also if you married her you would be raising 2 young children, guess you have thought of that. It's your life and it is hers so I am not judging...really up to you two after all.
no reason why it cant, ive seen it work before and if it feels right then keep going. your just dating right now so keep it there for now and take it slow. if you really look at your relationship with her from all angles and it seems bullet proof then theres no reason why cant work ';til death does you apart'; haha good luck bro!
Thats kool man i feel for ya but not like i would dump my wife for a younger chick its just how the strings unravel but no man just be your self she'll love you for who you are just be more supportive thats all i think if your asking whats changed in the passed years
Answer Number Two.- hahahaha.











Question- Wow.


Kinda wierd. but its yer life.





Have Fun %26amp;%26amp; Enjoy it.
Man my fiance is 40 and I am 19 dont worry about it if you two are happy then good nothing more to worry about
Richard?
I'm currently dating a girl that is 23 and I'm 39. She hasn't ever been married and doesn't have any baggage (children), so I've got you beat my man! LOL...
If it feels right, then it's all good bro. Go for it.
Sort of wierd but if you love her and it works thna good luck/
you dont need us --- its up to the both of you -- if you dont see the age then enjoy what you have ---- best wishes
hell yea son get em ur doing a good job.they mostly do my mom is 30 he bf is 50 been together 12 years
John?
Follow your heart. It will never lie and from what you say, will lead you into her arms.
if u love her go for it.
get her pregnant and wear a seat belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment