Saturday, July 31, 2010

ANY DATING COACH OR ANYONE ADVICE PLEASE?

Lord I could not even ask advice to a friend.





my boyfriend and meet a month a few weeks now. I from the island and it is a bit different when carribean date.Usually we wait longer to see if the man he serious. I can said that it his the first time in my life that my family know about someone that i m going out with etc... ok we meet and click went out ok, had sex make love and start going out.





1-he works 3 jobs go to school and live with his brother. so only way to be together is to go to a hotel. we see each other 1 or twice a week for a few hours.and talk always in the phone he calls me every minutes.and travel for distances to come see me or pick me up from work.and try to make sure i'm satisfied.My biggest problem is his attitude when i talk and he says i don't care constantly or when i ask him for his opinion and he does like i should only decide.we so far went 3 familly parties and to dinner 1 time. everytime we order food we eat in his car.





Also we went a hotel twice now he only want to have sex in the car and i hate that, i told my condition about my back and knees after a accident,can get worst like that.he said what other solution we have and tells me that he will fix it when he get his own apart. but now I found myself more than once in that position that.so much i decide that if he come to see me next time i will not have sex at all with him.because what if the police come.





I hate when he tells that sex his the only thing in life ,he notice that a few to me I start worried and told him no he told me waht else than. He, yersterday told me that he need to have sex everyday i was like what.(we have sex only 1 or 2 time a week). i worried more and tried to talk to him when he told me that make him feel that he love his woman better.He will constantly tell me how he would like to have sex with me sometime i feel like bad not love for affection or touch. or sofht love making





I let him be itself so i can discover stuff about him. He curse to much sometimes when he talk and i a lot made the remark.he told me that he became like that for certain reason.





when i try to show him why i'm mad or explain someting that i know will upset him just to get a better communication he keep telling me my bad habit and that i get on his nerve.





for valentine I never had nothing from no one before and hope that it will be a nice day soon. Like he will be romantic and go to a dinner and dance with me. he decide already two weeks before we said we will go to a hotel to have sex and keep telling me during this week i can't wait to be paw paw with you.Also he don't want to use condonm and don't want to go get tested wiht me. to tell the truht, i'm hurt.Only a few good souvenir make me smile.





We mad today , i do love him but if that continued my health and person are more important. we are both in our 20's. i'm tired to ear of his big past story how he got girls and him be so proud of it and if i will tell him a story he say ok ok enough.can any dating coach or anyone tell me how to fix this mess.I fell like respect his the mean point there and sexual health.PLEASE ADVICE HOW TO MAKE HIM KNOW THAT HE'S WRONG.





I'm crying while wrinting this can not even review mistakes sorry for the english.ANY DATING COACH OR ANYONE ADVICE PLEASE?
Don't worry about telling him he's wrong because he could care less.





Seriously, cut your losses and toss this dude out like a parking ticket! You want someone who's going to respect your wishes and physical limits and understands that sex isn't everything. It's important, but it's not everything.





You'll have to be tough, but you don't need to be crying and upset over a manchild.





Take careANY DATING COACH OR ANYONE ADVICE PLEASE?
You need a better man than that, he's bad news
You maybe need to separate for a while then get back together. If he doesn't change well i guess hooking up with someone else is better
being a guy working 3 jobs is mind craming, the sex relaxs hims i bet, w/o a condom is bad news, you should both get tested if your unsure, i think clinics do that for free nowa days, as long as you feel he's really working 3 jobs , then i would say help the man thru it...bj here and there, make sure your not wasting your time.
Just don't give in to his requests, he treating you as a sex object %26amp; he using his past to ';force'; you in giving in to him.





He not respecting you at all, I bet he love himself more then you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment