Saturday, July 31, 2010

Dating story that needs advice!?

it all starts when my bff tells me that peolpe came to her house because her daddy was a reatler and ';they'' wanted to buy a house in verrado. she said once she seen him see fell in love! so.... one school year later, he came to my school. when i seen him he was cute! but my bff dosen't like him anymore.( found someone new). but here is the thing, my school has a system, there is a red team and a black team. its to seperate the grade. my bff is on the red. me and ''cutie'' are on the black. me and bff both didn't get to see him cuz he wasn't i honnors. then 2 weeks later, he's in honnors. so he's in ever one of my classes. i got to know him each time i talk to him our ''thing'' gets stronger. so one day, me and him where walking together at the end of the school day and he said: are you sofia's friend? me: yea. why? he: nothing. me: what do you like her? he: don't tell anyone but i like sofia. and thats when i got mad, but, i didn't show it. while he said that he smile. what do you tikDating story that needs advice!?
i would be honest with him. especially if you are friends. put yourself in his shoes. if you were him, how would you feel if your friend knew that the person u liked wasnt into you, but didnt tell you.





hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment