Thursday, July 29, 2010

I would like some advice on my dating situation.?

I am 20 years old and have been dating my boyfriend for over three years (throughout high school). We've taken a few dating breaks, mostly during high school, but have been dating without a break since around March 06. A lot of complex things have occured, including his grandmother dying and me going away to school (resulting in me coming home to be closer to him) which has strengthened our relationship. I would describe our relationship as fairly typical, we bicker occaisionally, but get along very well. He is definitely one of my best friends and I do love him. We are not engaged or anything like that yet.





The problem is now, I am constantly finding myself having crushes on other boys. I do not act on them, but they arise semi frequently. I'm sure this is normal, but part of me wants a break from the relationship to explore aspects of myself and get to know others.





So do I leave the man I love to ';live a little'; or stay with him and wonder? I'm afraid of hurting him.I would like some advice on my dating situation.?
Only you can make that choice as if it is what you are feeling and want to do, you can only do what you want to do in life. If you have dated this guy throughout highschool on off and it has only been him maybe you are just feeling like thats all you know and that you haven't really experienced life out of school and other things and other people. But usually when you find that you are having crushes on other guys even though you don't act on them it is usually a sign that you want more and may feel that you need a break. It's normal to feel that way, I was with a guy for 3yrs and at the end of it I got those feelings that part of me needed a break.





But do you see yourself with this guy for the rest of your life or still together a long way down the track? Also even though you love him are you ';in love'; with him? As if you do want to leave and live a little you may end up hurting this guy and also if you do go out and live a little it may not be all that you expected and you may want to be back with your love but he may not want to be with you and so you may regret that if later down the track you realise that he was the one for you.





But there is nothing wrong with wanting to live a little and experience things and life. But if thats what you are feeling and thats what you want to do and you do feel that the relationship from each other needs a break then you do what you feel is best for you. Also I would talk to him about your feelings tell him what you are feeling, going through and what you want to do. May be he will understand and come up with a few suggestions or ways to get through this together. If you love him and is one of your best friends you should be able to talk to him about anything and everything even this. Talk to him.I would like some advice on my dating situation.?
well thats a risk that only can take...because if you tell him that u wanna date other guys you are going to hurt him and he might not b there wen you are done have ur lil fun with other guys....but then again u dont wanna lie to him about anything..you wanna be honest because lyin is not the best thing to do...so wat are you going to get out of datin and living a lil?
chicky u choose we can't make the decision for u but why don't u live a little and if u can't live with out him get back together.

No comments:

Post a Comment