Saturday, July 31, 2010

Is dating online successful? Click here! I need advice?

My sister has been talking to this guy online for 2 years. And they just got married over the internet and they are going to meet for the first time next month.


My Mom thinks its romantic.


I think its dangerous and creepy.


my sister is 23.Is dating online successful? Click here! I need advice?
I don't really have a problem with it.


As long as the person is who they say they really are it's totally fine. :)








Help?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>Is dating online successful? Click here! I need advice?
Well, She should definitely make sure to meet him in a public place or to have other people with him when she meets him first.
dating is ok if your young and not in a serious relationship online or in real life ... but never get married over the internet! Honestly your a complete loser if you marry some guy you've never freakin' met and no wedding ( to make matters worse). I think that is really creepy.
  • dermalogica
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment