Saturday, July 31, 2010

Am I over-reacting or is this normal? ( Advice on Jealous & Dating )?

Hey, This is my first question ever so enjoy it while you can 83





I'm basically in my first 'REAL' relation [lets just say] The only problem now is I know that I have low-self-esteem and attend to get Jealous easy. I really don't react and get over it but sometimes it attends to get annoying.





The guy I'm dating is friends with some chic and they've been friends for about 8+ years; And its not just that they've been friends its that they've 'done' things together in the past and she always attends to 'touch' him alot. I know I'm alittle paranoid but I'm not sure what to do, I've gone to online help for a last resort.





P.S; I looked at other questions and this isn't just because their friends, Its that there close and have done things. I mainly want to know if I'm over-reacting or if he is going to far?





Thanks,


~ NucozihAm I over-reacting or is this normal? ( Advice on Jealous %26amp; Dating )?
You said she is Touchy with him, you did not say he acts the same way. It may be that they have been around each other so long, she does it out of habit with out even realizing she is doing it, Unless of course she does it then looks at you to see if you are reacting to it. If that is the case she may feel her friendship is threaten by you, Showing you she has rights with your boyfriend, And there is nothing you can do about it. But My dear yes there is , first if you %26amp; your boyfriend are getting serious, you need to tell him you know they are just friends, but her always touching him, Makes you feel she is still wanting more than friendship, %26amp; would he please ask her out of respect for you to stop it, that he is with you now %26amp; it is not right for another woman, friend or not to always be putting her hands on him. If he won't do it then you need to right in front of him when she does it.If you don't this relationship will not last, because you will develop trust issues, %26amp; then it isn't worth being in anyway. BE STRONG You can do it, %26amp; will gain self esteem by doing so!Am I over-reacting or is this normal? ( Advice on Jealous %26amp; Dating )?
well it depends what have they done?

No comments:

Post a Comment