Saturday, July 31, 2010

Indian guy causcasian girl - need your advice for sucesfull dating?

I have been dating an Indian guy (born in India) and now working in UK for 2 months and I am Caucasian. He is comming form a very traditional family, and is torn between his wish to be in harmony with is parents and his longing to be free and be with me. I need your advice about how to make our relationship last and work out the eventual problems?


He is of course afraid to tell his parents about us, and anyway it is a too early starge of a relationship anyway. And also he is very honest to me, and he is not one of the sweet talking Inidan guys who promiss golden hills and then return to India and marry a girl their parents chose for him. He actually already told his parents that he does not want an arranged marriage and that he wnats to choose his partner when he wants.


So I am now open to hear advices about HOW will and can our relationship WORK OUT inspite of the difficulties and potential problems wit his parents. I know it is difficult, but hay, give me a chance to try!Indian guy causcasian girl - need your advice for sucesfull dating?
u cannot have the better man then me to answer this question because im Indian born in the UK and much better looking.





Furthermore all my girlfriends have been white.





Indian familes are very traditional and very religious my advice to u is respect his parents views because not to put u off but they can be nasty only some though. If u both really like each other believe me it can work u just need to prove to his family ur dedicated to be with this guy.





All the best good luck xxIndian guy causcasian girl - need your advice for sucesfull dating?
U have all the chance in the world, he is with u, go slow but capture his heart fully, do not worry about problem with his parents. Time is changing, parents views are changing, love lasts, so do your best to win his love. But go slow, because indian boys r somewhat slow but steady. U must capture his heart so slowly and simply, that before he knows it, he is in the net.
try getting to know his parents, they'll see that your a good person and they'll learn to accept you

No comments:

Post a Comment