Thursday, July 29, 2010

Girls I need your expert advice on a dating problem...?

One of my girlfriend's friends has a massive problem with dating.





She's HOT. I mean smoking hot. She's been a print model for the last 10 years and has done quite well.





The dating problem is this.





Either guys are too intimated to talk with her.


They get too jealous as she gets hit on all the time.





She runs into assholes a lot and players. The majority


of guys she meets just want to f*ck her. Where as she


wants a relationship. Somebody who wants more then


sex.





I don't really know what to say, how to help her out.


She's my girlfriend's best friend. Any ideas?Girls I need your expert advice on a dating problem...?
She should try meeting a respectable guy through her friends. Do you have any great guy friends you could introduce her to? I'd tell her to become friends with the guy first before dating him. That's the best way to build a good relationship. If you're just friends with him, then he isn't getting any - so he's in it for more than just sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment