Thursday, July 29, 2010

Guys- i need your advice on my dating site profile.?

Below I have copied and pasted my profile. general information like age, profession, education, etc. are answered in a different section. this is the part where you talk about yourself. Please read it and tell me what you think.





I love sunshine, passion, talent, laughing, inspiration, loud arias, originality, beautiful buildings, respect, learning, nature





A few other things about me:


I hold my family, friends, and puppies close to my heart.


People salivate over my chocolate cupcakes and I could bake all day long (and have).


I am always opinionated, sometimes bossy, and once in a while way too honest.


I admire people who stand up for what they believe and keep their promises.


I loathe corny love songs, but love predictable, romantic comedies (don鈥檛 worry, I am perfectly happy watching them alone or with my girlfriends =) )


I live for lazy days, crazy nights, and making each day different from the last.








Please be honest, but not mean. Thanks!Guys- i need your advice on my dating site profile.?
It doesn't matter what you write as long as you don't say anything ridiculous. All the guy wants to know at first, is what you look like. If he likes how you look, then he'll read the profile, otherwise, no pic %26amp;he won't even read it when there are hundreds of girls putting up great pics. Men are interested by what they see as a first impression. Get a good pic and you will get responses. You can keep your profile short and just put in there who you don't want contacting you, so you don't get loads of horny guys filling your inbox with rubbish. Put stuff in your profile to check if they read it and didn't just go straight from pic to response. More detail can come when they ask you questions. What you wrote is fine, but remember the pic. Most girls write pretty much the same stuff in their profile, so convey some of your humour%26amp;personality, put a pic, and that should do it.Guys- i need your advice on my dating site profile.?
Thats nice and all, but reads pretty much like every other profile on every other site. Nothing really jumps out at me, so hopefully you have a hot pic, otherwise, i wouldn't really give your profile a second glance.

No comments:

Post a Comment