Saturday, July 31, 2010

Can anyhow give me a little advice about gay dating?

Hi,





I'm still very shy about being the feminine gay type. I don't come off that way at all unless I want to stop hiding it--around a girlfriend or something-- and it's hard to tell I'm gay most of the time. In sum, I hide it well and am still embarrassed by it.





I recently starting dating James, a really nice guy. We're going to diner and a movie. I have the feeling the movie will involve some kissing in the back--nothing terrible but I imagine rather nice. I'm quite scared of being so open in a public place. Granted, it will be dark and I really want to be passionate with him, but it is still scary for me.





Does anyone have any advice? I can't be the only person to have gone through this; can I?Can anyhow give me a little advice about gay dating?
Don't read them mean comments people will be giving you cause your gay I'm not gay but i'm a Doctor so you are just shy and afraid try and talk to him and both of you talk together he will be very happy that you trust him.. Don't be afraid to show your Feeling to your boyfriend and make sure he isn't either both of you are think the same thing right now so don't worry about it and about being a shy gay if you really like him you won't hide it and people who truly love you will accept the fact that you are seeing a man and you are gay.. Hope you have a great movie date with your boyfriend...Can anyhow give me a little advice about gay dating?
It will probably take some time for you to feel comfortable enough to where you're not self-conscious and don't care if others know you're gay. If you're normally an open and outgoing person about everything else, then try to incorporate that into your situation and it'll get easier.
If your embarrassed about it... that's means your not comfortable with it.


Why would you do that to yourself?..wait your asking the question.


Don't do anything your not comfortable with.





I'm anti-gay.. but the answer still would exist with a straight couple.
I don't think you are the only one by a longshot. The same as I used to think people were looking at me in restaurants. People have their own lives, just do what you want. I really doubt that anyone is going to be watching you.
Don't be embarrassed by anything. When I'm with a girl I'm not. You see plenty of people with their dates and bf/gf making out in public places lol. Just don't worry and enjoy yourself good luck.
Carry something you can hide your zipper behind on the way out of the theater.
Well your question is touching my soul!





Okay, don't worry too much about it. I was like you and to some extent I still am. I was one of those who never went out on dates and as always scared to kiss.. Etc!





Go and have fun, kiss him back! Kissing is so sentual and it makes you feel things one could have only imagined. All I can say is try and deal with those insecurities and go for it! Live life as if it was the only one we'll ever have!





Focus on him all night and block everyone else in the theatre out of your mind.
Hiya, im a married female so have no direct experience in this department !! Think maybe you should tell James that your still quite insecure about being openly gay. Im sure he will understand as hes no doubt been thru it himself. I would keep the kissing etc behind closed doors at the moment until you gain more confidence in how you feel and who you are. When your more relaxed about being open, then do what you want in public - within reason, of course ! :) Meanwhile, a bit of hand holding at the movies should be fine. Anyway, too much snoggin and you miss the film !

No comments:

Post a Comment