Thursday, July 29, 2010

Please give relationship advice. I have dated this guy for four years and I do love him but there?

is just something missing with him..he is a good guy but he is very selfish and I hate that, he makes it clear that he comes before me and that I just have to accept that and it makes me feel like he doesnt love me sometimes...I met another guy four months ago that was EVERYTHING i wanted and I fell so hard for him. I broke up with my four year bf and the new guy I was dating broke up with his four year relationship(whom he claimed was horrible to him and cheated all the time) and we were amazing together...I was so happy and from what he, his parents and his friends said so was he...after two months he randomly left me for his ex and I went back with my old bf shortly after. I feel like incomplete now sortof...Im not happy. I miss him even though it was only four months and I feel so stupid for that. I figure I should just be with my ex bc Im afraid all guys will just hurt me in the end so what difference does it make. Im only 23 but I want to find the one Im meant to be with and I was sure it was him...I know that I sound like such an idiot and I hate that I am being so irrational but I cant pull myself out of this depression. What should I do? I dont want to hurt anymore.....Please give relationship advice. I have dated this guy for four years and I do love him but there?
Take a couple years of being single...you will love it...you are always wanted...yes you are lonely sometimes but you will learn things about yourself you couldn't learn in a relationship. If it is a case of him standing up for himself then I think that is good. In any healthy relationship you both need to be self sufficient. If you are not then the relationship will have problems either now or down the road. You have to define yourself not be defined by him. Put yourself first and if he is doing something else or doesn't like it. Tough stuff. You have to take care of you. Thats how long term relationships are.Please give relationship advice. I have dated this guy for four years and I do love him but there?
It's really hard but if he can't put anyone first in his life but himself your wasting your time with him. The thing is if hes this way now he'll be even worse as time goes on. Because by staying with you are accepting the he maters more than you.





Leave him.
Well I think you already know that the selfish guy is not for you so I wouldn't stay in that relationship if I was you... you have already proven that there are guys out there that are wonderful for you... honestly it is worth the risk!

No comments:

Post a Comment