Thursday, July 29, 2010

Dating advice about someone who you like?

Ok I have a friend who I have known since 10grade we did not start liking each other since senior year(class of 09). We both new we liked each other so much. He has a girlfriend I saw her on he's facebook friend. but the thing is he does not have a pix of him and he's girlfriend and I kinda stalked he's fb and every time she write something on he wall he would delete it. So I told him fb that I liked him a lot and find out he had a girlfriend and he never responded. After telling him that he deleted all the comments that some of he's female friends wrote on he's wall(its not like nasty comments by the way) but he sent me a msg another a week later asking me how school and everything.I don't get it. On he's status he didn't put if he's single or in a relationship. I was thinking to ask him he we can meet somewhere and talk about it and i think he's been dating her for about 4 months or less. Advices pleaseDating advice about someone who you like?
I got online dating provide helped me getting partner. I get free information and follow the report. I am happy I followed. You can find more information here link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment