Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ladies, I need your advice on online dating?

I met a girl on a dating website. She sent me a wink. I read her profile and it seems like we have lots in common. So I sent her an e-mail saying that, sent her a wink and asked her what her idea of of an ideal first date would be. She sent me a message back saying that she also thought we have a lot in common and that she'd like to meet for a casual drink, somewhere relaxed and enjoy each other's company.


...........Now it's my turn to respond, what would you suggest I say in the reply?Ladies, I need your advice on online dating?
Hello,





I think you should check this link, will help you, really.





http://zeegle.info/blog/online-dating/Ladies, I need your advice on online dating?
It doesn't seem like there is much to respond to here.





She seems to have laid it all out here for you. If you are interested in going out for a casual drink then think of a place around town that would have a good environment and invite her.





Just be like ';ya that sounds great, I know of this place [name of place] and it's really great'; and maybe tell her about the place, whats great about it, and see when and where she'd like to meet.





That's it!





Good luck
Man your lucky dude, I spend hours trying to write a perfect letter and noone ever writes me back, all you did was send like a short letter and she asks you to go have a drink? How come EHarmony never matches me up with these women :(
  • apply eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment