Saturday, July 31, 2010

Recently divorce. I haven't dated in 25 years. Things have changed a lot. Any advice?

I can see men checking me out and won't get asked out. I have tried 'safe' online dating where I have met creeps asking for money. I have even questioned a good friends about this and I was told that men probably think I am not available and that I look like the kind of woman who doesn't tolerate games. Help!Recently divorce. I haven't dated in 25 years. Things have changed a lot. Any advice?
HEY, BUTTERFLY....


IF YOU'RE RECENTLY DIVORCED (AFTER 25-YEARS


OF BEING MARRIED).... TAKE MY ADVICE AND STAY


SINGLE !!! TAKE IT FROM AN EXPERT AT THE OLE


';LOVED-AND-LOST'; THANG.... YOU'LL NEVER BE


MORE HAPPY THAN YOU ARE TODAY. BY THE WAY.... THE ONLY THING THAT'S CHANGED IN THE LAST 25-YEARS.... IS YOU, SUGAR!!! JUST MAKE-UP


YOUR MIND TO LIVE YOUR LIFE.... AND LOVE IT !!!!Recently divorce. I haven't dated in 25 years. Things have changed a lot. Any advice?
The main thing is not to so much look everywhere for men, but sort of enjoy your life and the opportunities will come. If you do see a cute guy you want to talk to, say, in the grocery store. Just make small talk. It's not much or anything at all. But it'll get the butterflies out of your stomach. Being able to have a conversation with a complete stranger is a good thing to pick up. The best way to think of it is this. What do you have to lose? So a guy doesn't turn out to have an interest in you? F him. Move on. There will be more, better guys out there. I'm sure there are some low key bars where you can find some men. Not every bar is crazy insane party or a dump. Look for the in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment