Saturday, July 31, 2010

Please please help me i really need advice on this dating situation?

okay so i know i already asked this question before but i didn't really get the help i wanted from it so i rephrased my question a bit and here it is.....








Okay so I need advice and help with a situation I have鈥his guy I know, likes me, like he has told me he likes me and he asked me out about a week ago, and I said yes but I don鈥檛 really know why I think it was because I got excited鈥nd because I only met him like 3 times because he鈥檚 friends with one of my friends and I鈥檝e talked to him online a bit and that鈥檚 why I dumped him after about 48hrs but I never hung out with him to see what he鈥檚 like鈥?and now I don鈥檛 know whether I should give him another shot or not, and if he鈥檇 even take me back because he really seemed to like me a lot, but I don鈥檛 know how he could if we鈥檝e never talked in person or hung out, and I want to ask him but I just don鈥檛 know what to do鈥lease help mePlease please help me i really need advice on this dating situation?
He may like you just from even talk to you on line... the way you word your sentences and the way you talked when you did meet face to face. The only thing you have to do is let him no that you are sorry about what you did but you are also sorry about saying yes... you want to get know him and hang out when it's just the two of you and the mutual friend isn't involved in it. Of course your friend might be another contributing factor as to why this guy liked you so much... You might want to talk to your friend and see if they have been telling him things to try to get you two hooked up... one of my friends did it to me and I told him that I wanted to get to know him a little better then I already did. He was a sweetheart but we found out that we are better off as friends and have tried dating on multiple occasions and it still didn't feel quite right... So you really never know how good this guy is going to be for you until the two of you just sit down and talk or just hang out... I hope this helps you out... Best of luck!Please please help me i really need advice on this dating situation?
I would call him up or how ever you get in touch with him and tell him you want to meet up and tell him how you feel. That you do like him but you want to get to know him before you jump into a relationship with him. And he should be able top understand That, and if he cant understand that then maybe it's not worth trying Again. I hope i helped you and if you take my advice let me know how it turns out
Well just say your sorry and explain your situation to him. if he really still likes you he will take you back :) but i was in a similiar situation and if you dont know the guy that well then usually it doesnt work out and it would be hard to dump him again. So just think about it before you make a decision.


Good luck!
try to ask him out instead. say you didn't know why you said yes in the first place but tell him that your curious to know who he is and you want to know who he is. you never know where love is hiding but there is a moment when you can see the flash of love in someones eyes.





thanks for listening


HS
I think you should try give it 4 dates and if you don't like him you just don't but tell him why you dumped him and you could say you will give him a chance as friends first then see wear it leads
give him a shot. you can ask as many questions as you like but until you take chances and experience life you will never know anything for sure.
ask him out! he probably does still like u. explain the situation 2 him just like u explained it 2 us..
no1 cares about u shut up

No comments:

Post a Comment