Thursday, July 29, 2010

Dating advice on shy guys? 10 POINTS babyy!?

Well i have a thing for this guy in my hs. All my friends found all this information about him through there friends and other people. One of my close friends even became really cool with his ex-gf. So i met her and she wasss reallly nice. And my friend told her that i liked him. Could that have been a mistake in telling her? Anyway. She told me they dated for 6 MONTHS and that throughout thoes whole months he was tooo SHY to talk to her :S. His closests friend told her that usually hes shy and gets outgoing when he gets to know you. But im pretty sure in 6 months he can at least talk. She said he didnt show her any affection either. Like they would kiss ( a small peck he would push her if went to far :S) and he wouldnt even say i love u or anything it was akward and silent and he would leave right away. :S. lmaoo. He also made alot of excuses so he wouldnt have to see her he was in this punkska band and he plays the guitar so he always would tell her that he doesnt have time right now. But then my friend brii who has him in his class told me that hes really funny and makes everyone laugh in his class and that hes a really nice guy. But then my other friend whos his friend told me that hes shy and needs to know the person to start getting more involved. Like ive had a shy bf before and i absoultetly hated it! in gr.8 he would be to nervous to even look at me and like he later became really akward and he told me that he was a very shy guy but i didnt know he was that shy and he use to smoke pot in order to be able to talk to me! so i broke up with him. I like this guy but what can i do so he wont be that shy? like form a friendship first even tho it will be realllyy sloww. or not wait and just find somone else?Dating advice on shy guys? 10 POINTS babyy!?
u gotta pass this guy is busy with himself

No comments:

Post a Comment