Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need some advice on a dating situation?

I asked a girl out who seemed to like me quite a bit and was happy to give me her number and go out on a date. I told her I'd give her a call on the weekend. (it was thursday)





The next day I decided to phone her to see if she wanted to go out. As I was fairly busy during the day I wasnt able to phone her until about 6pm and I knew I was going to be busy for the rest of the weekend so I thought I'd try calling her anyways so I wouldn't have asked her out and then not phoned her.





We had an awkward phone exchange as she didn't answer then I went to leave her a message and she called me while I was leaving the message so I missed her call and when I tried to phone her back she didn't answer so we ending up exchanging a couple of txts that end fairly abruptly.





She told me that she was already out and was going to be busy for the rest of the night but we should maybe meet later that weekend.





I don't know exactly where I'm at with this girl here as I don't date a lot (although many people think I'm the type who does) but it would be nice get someone elses' input on the situation.





Does she think I only wanted a booty call or that I wasn't really into her phoning her at 6 for dinner I mean, it's not that late? Or did I just move too fast phoning her the very next day and scared her off? I really like this girl and want to start dating her but don't want to ruin it by moving too fast.I need some advice on a dating situation?
A guy I just started seeing did that to me. He will call me the day he wants to go out, or say he is going to call me and then doesn't. I know he likes me, but this is annoying so you know what I did? I ignored him! She probably likes you since she gave you her number, seemed happy to do so, and called you back when she missed your call. She wouldn't have called back right away if she wasn't into you. This guy will call me at 10pm (he works late) and even though I'm dying for him to call all day and check my phone all the time I end up telling him sometimes that I'm busy or out already. Girls do not want you to think we waited around all night waiting for you to call and if you wouldn't have called we'd be at home doing nothing. So I only respond well to him when he makes plans with me ahead of time. If you want to go on a date with her on a Friday or Saturday I would a text on Wednesday asking if she is available is curtious. Then if she says she is available say ok maybe we could do this or that, I'll call you Friday afternnoon to make plans for the evening then.





Please help with my question!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment