Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dating Advice please?

This girl I'm trying to date is older than me by about a year. I'm 17 and she's 18.


I've tried to date her before but it didn't work out because she thought I abandoned her and she ignored me for months because of it. A month ago we started talking again and I brought up my desire and she was hesitant, because we were good friends for all these years and she doesn't want to lose me again if we break up.


She goes through guys very quickly, her longest relationship was three months. She's really a good girl, it's just that she loses interest really fast. This makes it even harder for me because I never even kissed a girl nonetheless had a real relationship.


She really hates cliches and those turn her off. How do I woo her into a relationship where the love will grow? (SERIOUSLY not a troll)Dating Advice please?
You are too young for an 18 year old, some one about 16 is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment