Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dating Advice Needed - especially from women?

So, I've been dating this girl for about a month and a half. I was just getting over someone when I met her so I have not been emotionally present the entire time -- something I've felt bad about but after getting hurt by the previous girl, I was in self-protection mode. Recently, the girl I'm dating and I had a talk about where we stood and she said she feels as though there is no ';energy'; in our dating relationship but that she is attracted to me on another level. That said, she initially thought it would be best if we stopped seeing each other romantically but that we should still see each other as friends. I said, I did not think it would be possible to be friends because although I really do like her as a person, I want to still date her. Further, in the past few weeks, I actually started to like this girl and get over my hurt feelings from the prior relationship so I know I can be emotionally present if we were to continue dating.





The girl said she is now more confused and needs time to think it all though. I support her doing so.





My question for you, is do you think there is a chance for us to continue dating and, if I'm more emotionally ';there'; this time, do you think that the ';energy'; that has been missing will come back?





I think this girl is really great and I'd hate to lose her because I was just going through the motions for most of our short romance. Basically, the ball is in her court while she figures out whether she still wants to date. What do you think?Dating Advice Needed - especially from women?
you should tell her that u really like her and take her outDating Advice Needed - especially from women?
I was looking for dating information online and I found free guide and it have changed my life. it help me getting date. You can get more information here link below.
You may have waited to long.
  • apply eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment