Saturday, July 31, 2010

Are we going out? AKA dating plz i need advice fast. Everyone give me advice please!!?

I texted my friend Mark about how i liked his brother nick's and wanted Nick to ask me out and call me. 30 min later i get a phone call. and Nick is calling from Mark's cell phone. He said that he read the text and liked me and wanted to date me. He also said that he wanted a long term relationship and was ready to meet my parents. I said ok i want a long term realtionship too. he said that he had to go but hed call me tommrow. and said Bye Sweety....are we dating? are we going out?Are we going out? AKA dating plz i need advice fast. Everyone give me advice please!!?
DUH!!! Do you need abig light bulb to go over your head for you to read between the damn lines?!?! Are you sooo shallow???





On a nicer note, yes sweetie, you guys would be officially together.Are we going out? AKA dating plz i need advice fast. Everyone give me advice please!!?
Woah that's hella fast for you two to be going out already and already meeting the family. I think that you two should go out on a couple of dates first then you can see if you're really really interested in this guy first just don't rush into things toooo FAST
Honey take it from a guy that has been around awhile....He doesn't want a long term relationship on the first date. As soon as he gets you in bed he will be gone. Don't fall for his ';polite'; act. Give it a few dates first and see if he is really sincere. I doubt it though. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment