Thursday, July 29, 2010

What's some etiquette advice for online dating?

I'm a 22 yr old female who's thinking about giving online dating a try -- I live in a small town where it's hard to meet someone. Believe me, I have tried many ways. I also have my preferences; I'd like someone of the same beliefs/morals, etc. I don't want to meet someone at a bar/club or something of that nature. Unlike a lot of people my age, I want to find someone %26amp; settle down fairly soon. I take relationships pretty seriously. (just wanted to give some background info if it helps for giving advice). Anyway, what are some good tips for online dating? What do you do if you get contacted by several people? How do you narrow it down? If you're interested in someone/talking to them %26amp; dont want others contacting or bothering you, how does that work? I just want to go into this at least having some knowledge %26amp; advice.. Its greatly appreciated. Thanks!What's some etiquette advice for online dating?
I met my boyfriend on a site a little over three years ago, fell in love with him, has only seen him once and I'm still in love with him. :] Only we broke up because the distance is hard. He live all the way in SC. Online dating would mean you could find someone in the area, so go for it!





Just be careful. There are more creepers out there than you could think of. :/What's some etiquette advice for online dating?
if you are interested in a particular person don't feel bad about ignoring the other people. that is the joy of online dating you don't have to feel bad about it. you never have to talk to them again. Number one do not give out too much information until you know the person for a while. You don't want anything bad to happen. If I were you I would try to find an older guy. You want to settle down and most younger guys don't. Plus it takes guys a lot longer to mature than it takes for us.
If you're not overweight and do not have kids prepare to get bombarded by unremarkable guys without much to say. A few will stick out.

No comments:

Post a Comment