Saturday, July 31, 2010

I haven't dated in a couple of years, but I want to get back 'in the game', so to speak. Any advice?

I mostly stopped dating because my first, and as of yet only, declared himself gay not long after he broke up with me. Ever since then, I've been worried about dating. It doesn't help either that I have problems meeting new people either. Anyone willing to give me a hand?I haven't dated in a couple of years, but I want to get back 'in the game', so to speak. Any advice?
I'm in the same boat and I just decided that you have to draw the line somewhere because seriously how long can you go on not living your life? It's tough and there's not personal advice I can give but the best way I can put is like how my grandma describes it when she talks about me and being saved from God: ';Your just not ready to accept it yet';. One thing I do think is that everyone moves at their own pace so while you deal with this don't judge yourself by everyone else standards. Judge yourself by your own standards.I haven't dated in a couple of years, but I want to get back 'in the game', so to speak. Any advice?
You should not worry about that, you did not make him gay and his gayness has nothing to do with you. I'm sure that its hard, but just try and forget about it. Start by just become friend with some guys until you start to feel more comfortable.





hope this helps


jake
You can get some really good dating advice at http://www.datingwar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment