Saturday, July 31, 2010

Indian guy causcasian girl - need your advice for sucesfull dating?

I have been dating an Indian guy (born in India) and now working in UK for 2 months and I am Caucasian. He is comming form a very traditional family, and is torn between his wish to be in harmony with is parents and his longing to be free and be with me. I need your advice about how to make our relationship last and work out the eventual problems?


He is of course afraid to tell his parents about us, and anyway it is a too early starge of a relationship anyway. And also he is very honest to me, and he is not one of the sweet talking Inidan guys who promiss golden hills and then return to India and marry a girl their parents chose for him. He actually already told his parents that he does not want an arranged marriage and that he wnats to choose his partner when he wants.


So I am now open to hear advices about HOW will and can our relationship WORK OUT inspite of the difficulties and potential problems wit his parents. I know it is difficult, but hay, give me a chance to try!Indian guy causcasian girl - need your advice for sucesfull dating?
He should tell his parents when they start looking out for a girl for him. He should be strong to say ';I'll either marry my love, or will not marry at all'; in the beginning his parents will not agree (Coz u say they are traditional)...but then, they cannot say no either coz otherwise their son s gonna be a bachelor...so eventually they'll agree...it may take a lot of time..but believe me it will work!! (I am from India and i have seen many love marriages work this way)


Gud luck guys! :-)Indian guy causcasian girl - need your advice for sucesfull dating?
i use to date an indian girl. I'm caucasian both our parents had a problem at first then finally the accpeted her for who she was and they accpeted me for who i was. my advice too you is if you two love each other then go for it. you dont want to have that thought in the back of your mind what ';IF';.
My wife and I (married 41 yrs) are same race, but came from very different backgrounds. Neither set of parents approved of our marriage. We used our ';differences'; as points of interest instead of points of conflict, learning about each others childhood, school years, family customs, etc. Even after all these years, something will come up with one of us, and the other will say, ';I never knew about that.'; So even if you and your Indian friend don't get married, you will still learn a lot and have a lot of fun. And that, after all, is the main reason for dating, learning and having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment