Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dating advice??? I don't know what I am doing!?

So here is the deal.


There is this guy that I have liked for a LONG time. I am 22 and he is 32. He is shyer than some guys but not too bad. I like him alot, I mean alot alot and I am way way to chicken to say ANYTHING To him. A couple years ago(I know its a long time ago) he told my brother and his friend that he thought I was gorgeous and wanted to ask me out but didn't because he worked for my dad.(yes he works for my dad).


Anyways I am thinking that he likes me from some interactions we have had; here are a few examples:


He stares at me ALOT! I catch him staring and he either smiles at me or quickly turns away. Secondly he tends to touch me(not disgustingly) but when we talk its my arm(I do the same back) and if he walks by me he will place his hand on my shoulder as he brushes by. The other day I we ended up leaving this building at the same time and well somehow our arms ended up around each other while walking out..it was so strange and kindov awkward...we just laughed. but yeah he initiated the arm around me and it was kinda a Half hug. Anyways he also kindov ignores me sometimes( this happened last night, I went to one of his shows and it was after his show and he wouldn't approach me so I approached him and gave him a hug and congratulated him). He also lightly teases me.... whenever we talk....


i don't know what to do, this is kindov silly...should I just ask him? should I???


Does he sound interested?Dating advice??? I don't know what I am doing!?
There is obvious flirting going on here. Personally (from what I know) I think he is interested in you but not sure how to approach it...sort of the way you are right now. He knows that there could be a few consequences and awkward moments seeing how he works with your father. Why not let him know you are a little more interested? Of course men love women with some confidence right? You know he thinks you are gorgeous, you know he (atleast at one point) was interested in you so there is no dead end here. Just act more interested but at the same time don't seem desperate. Maybe he doesn't have to approach you all the time. Maybe you could approach him...but like I said...not to the point where you seem desperate. Let him know it's ok to be interested.





This is the fun part, excitement, flirting, and mystery. Enjoy it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment