Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dating advice please(: What exactly should i do!?

This is pretty hard to explain, but I'll try.





I like this guy at my work and he might like me as well i and want to go out with him(: This other guy from my work asked me on a date and i dont like him like that and i said no. I feel terrible for being mean and saying no when i could of given him atleast a chance, but i just know in my heart its not meant to be and i dont want to get his hopes up or make him pay for a date that jsut ends up hurting him more.





I'm still getting over heartbreak from another guy, buts its been a good amount of time.





And i also have feelings for another totally different guy that i never see anymore. I am really trying to get over him.





And at the same time two other completely different guys like me and i keep rejecting him and holding out for just one guy.





And i do that too much and end up lonely and heartbroken.





This is so stressful and i wuold love for all these probelms to be gone.





Any advice helpsI(: PLEASE!Dating advice please(: What exactly should i do!?
well it sounds like to me that you should take sometime to get to know yourself by feeling these guys out. what i would suggest to you is to not get serous about any guy right now what i would do is enjoy myself by going on dates with the guys i like and at the same time being earnest with them all in letting them know that i am not looking for any relationships right now. this will help you to heal your heart and find out who you like the much.

No comments:

Post a Comment