Saturday, July 31, 2010

Why is dating so difficult...need advice??

I met a guy on Match.com, we went out to dinner as friends. Because he says we live to far apart to date, (just opposite end of the city, like 45 min apart) I didnt think I would like him but I do. He is attractive and Iam attracted to his personality. ( we have talked via e-mail quite a bit also). He has just lately told me that he is very attracted to me also. And flirts alot with me, But says we can only hang out as friends that no dating to much distance. Even told him he dosnt have to be nice I rather know your not intrested than you just try n to b a nice guy! The last week I have asked him to hang out 2 times and he says he very busy but will try to make time! Should I keep trying or hang up the towel on him?????Why is dating so difficult...need advice??
just hang up the towel...i'm sure that you'll find someone that is worth it, I'm sorry but he's not...people are different in person than through the net....good luckWhy is dating so difficult...need advice??
no guy is ever worth that much trouble. if he keeps making excuses about not wanting to spend time with you then he is not worth the trouble. and in the long run if he does make time for you then you will always be on his back burner because he is makeing the time because he feels sorry for you.
In my opinion, give him one more chance..you guys are just friends still. And I'd give to be 45 mins. from my bf...try like 15 HOURS
It sounds to me like he wants to keep his options open. If he was really into wanting to date you, he would make it work. 45 minutes is no big deal. If you really like the guy, try one more time. After that, don't waste anymore time. Move on and find a guy who wants to be with you as much as you want to be with him.
Take a hint. He's not interested. Move on.
Sounds like he isn't interested in being partners but doesn't want to hurt you, be friends but don't push the relationship further and don't let him have you as a friend with benifits or else why commit?

No comments:

Post a Comment