Saturday, July 31, 2010

Dating problem? ex-bf advice ?

Here's the deal: There is this guy I really like and we went out a couple times, we kissed and stuff. Then I dumped him ( not thinking ) and he went out with another girl. Then they broke up, at the last day of school ( senior year) he got a new girlfriend, and he kept it from me because he knew I liked him still, at his and my other friend's graduation party he left early and then his gf who WAS my friend told me ';Oh me and Jake are going out'; and I got sooo madd so I texted him and he said he really cared what I thought so he dumped her. It's a month later, and yesterday I hung out with my friend Sarah and Jake came. Me and my friend where talking and she said that she will make him kiss me, but Jake overheard us from the other room. So he texted Sarah and he said he sorta likes me, I want him to ask me out!!!! Any advice what to do???Dating problem? ex-bf advice ?
You two are graduated? You're acting like you're in middle school! But if you want him to ask you out then start talking to him regularly and if he shows signs that he likes you, tell him how you feel. If he likes you it won't be very hard.Dating problem? ex-bf advice ?
Just be like ';hey i stil like you very much, and if you like me maybe we should be together.'; Try to Do it in person, if you cant build up enough nerve to do the next best thing,text him! Nothing is uncomfortable in text messages!


good luck :)
tell him you still like him

No comments:

Post a Comment