Thursday, July 29, 2010

MEN, would you utilise the advice of a dating coach?

Im just curious. My friend is a dating coach / pick up artist. And to be honest...he is actually very very goood at what he does. He has had great success with his students...and I have been fortunate...or unfortunate to see him at work with the ladies. Very fascinating and informative.


It is interesting when we go out sometime for lunch, dinner etc. that he draws so much ppl towards him. When ppl asks him what he does especially men they are always so interested about learning about women and sexuality and a whole bunch of stuff! I even get asked questions about women.


So whats the deal. Are men really that insecure about women rejecting them?


Don't get my friend wrong. He's all about being yourself and not pretending to get a womans attention. And its not just for one night stands. He actually believes in people having meaningful relationships.


His website is www.theredmole.com if you want to check it out sometime.


Im just curious about guys perspectives on it!MEN, would you utilise the advice of a dating coach?
No. It's just that if I can't figure this out on my own, no ';Hitch'; is going to help me

No comments:

Post a Comment