Tuesday, July 27, 2010

If ';be yourself'; is the best advice for this sad dating world, should I quit dating until I'm 30?

I am aware that girls are attracted to jerks for many reasons and tend to shrug off the ubiquitous, boring nice guys of society. I found success in attracting girls by adapting certain jerkish qualities (not to the point of a dysfunctional personality, though) but all of the girls had boyfriends already. I am very tired of this scenario and feel that if I don't be more agressive in my pursuits I will be lonely for the rest of my life. However, it is beyond my moral capability to pursue sex only for the purpose of sex. This is my greatest weakness because many women are turned off by this level of depth when I pursue a relationship. I would love it so much if I didn't care about success with women at all, but unfortunately I do. I am only 17 (going to college next year @ IU) but feel like a complete moron because I haven't been as successful with women as other guys with sub-par intelligence or more popularity. I would almost rather avoid the issue until I am out of college. Ideas?If ';be yourself'; is the best advice for this sad dating world, should I quit dating until I'm 30?
I would actually apply yourself to studies, get a good job, and work on your interests. The right girl will show up.





17 is way too young to judge your libido.If ';be yourself'; is the best advice for this sad dating world, should I quit dating until I'm 30?
You might be precocious and so trying to date women of your age means dating less ';mature'; women (mentally speaking). My suggestion is to wait until you graduate from college. Just because a girl is 17 doesn't mean she'll be as mentally competent as the next girl. Keep looking.
Trust me don't over think this, it will not make things happen any sooner for you...It will happen for you, just be patient......but in the meantime - just pet the fury dragon and keep similing!!
I'm a girl and I'm not attracted to jerk at all. I find bad boys a turn off. But the one who approached me were bad boys... Seems like the nice ones go for the slutty type... So it's not our fault that bad boys like the nice girls and nice guys like the bad girls... It's the nice guys fault for picking the wrong crowd... =P
You will find the college scene to be different than the high school scene. And trust me, you will not be lonely the rest of your life. When you are in classes in college you tend to be grouped with people who have similar intellect and interests as yourself. Particularly when you get past the 101 needed freshman classes that everybody has to take. Classes in your major will be a better group of like-minded people. And , of course, they will all be a little older, as you will be too. Hang in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment