Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hello guys I need your advice on online dating?

I met this one guy online and we started texting each other continuously non stop for a couple of day then that lead to us going out on a date. We met and seemed to hit it off...instant chemistry...we were both very affectionate the entire night....great conversation...it was very natural! He kept sweetly kissing me, hugging me, holding my hand etc...mostly all instigated by him. So the next day I do the dreaded thing and texted him....I thanked him and said I would like to do it again and he said we would. Well I ended up inviting him to a get together I was having that night but he already had plans....well the next night I invited him to an Oscar party...he asked when (he had no clue when the oscars even where) but when I told him he then said he had plans. I haven't called or texted at all today and neither has he. Do you think I ruined things by calling him the next day? I can usually sense when there is no chemistry or when things aren't going well and that wasn't at ALL the case on the date...I could kick myself for contacting him the next day!!!!! Any advice will be apreciated!!!





Thanks guysHello guys I need your advice on online dating?
NO ONLINE DATING!Hello guys I need your advice on online dating?
No, you didn't ruin anything! He obviously likes you, he'll message you back. Just wait; and be patient. He'll come. :)
i doubt you did anything by texting him the next day! but, it does sound like you should give it some time. youre expecting too much right now. just wait untill he contacts you.
lolololololol why don't you get a real boyfriend and stop wastingg our time on here trying to get attentionand making up fake boyfriends!!!!!!!!!!
did you think: maybe he really does have plans..
online dating.. not a good idea
I guess it's possible he was annoyed by you contacting him the next day, but he could also just have had plans. wait another day to text him. then, even if he doesn't contact you, text him on wednesday and just say hi.
Give him a week and make plans ahead of time then call him the day of it and f he says he is suddenly busy he is not interested...
wait till he calls you
Maybe he's nervous to meet your friends because he's embarrassed that you guys met online.





Or he really was busy and just couldn't do it.





Stranger things have happened.
He doesn't know what the oscars are? Wow he's a keeper
he probably is just legitimately busy. be chill, I'm sure he doesn't care.





try mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
that's dangerous, do not meet with strangers especially by yourself, many rape cases happen this way
Online desperate people date online.
I wouldn't think that you calling him the next day had anything to do with it. Maybe he wasn't ready to meet your friends yet because ya'll only had one date. Maybe he wants to be able to spend more time with you alone first.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEEjWluREj8





this might help
If you sensed that the chem was right then you didn't do anything wrong. He probably had those plans way before you invited him (at the last minute).
its just a little spat ur live trust me ur be ok
Send good pictures.
try personal dating!!!
I think you should stop calling or texting him, for he already gets what he wants from you, so he will hide from you, he considered that night as other ordinary night, he must had played the same game too otten, and there is no relationship between you and him, it's just a one night stand, so why waste time on this kind of guy?
I am not sure what you let him do when you said ';we were both very affectionate the entire night';. Maybe you might want to be less affectionate to a stranger until you know his true intentions and his plans.





There is nothing wrong that you contacted him the following day, but you can consider letting the man do the role of a man. Otherwise you might fall into being controlling.
could rlly just be busy its likely maybe ask him is he trying to aviod u
Ugggh, that sux! Why are men like that :( I don't think there's anything wrong with you contacting him the next day as long as you didn't come across as needy or pushy or anything. I think guys still stick to the same rule they always have, that they can't contact a girl the next day or even the next week even when the date is good. Give it a few days and text or call again
what was wrong with texting the next day? i would actually think its bad to not text or call the next day. Maybe don't pay attention to the rules so much. But yeah wait till he texts you don't do it anymore.
just call him or txt him. He will txt or call back. I promise
I don't really think talking to him the next day should be a problem, maybe he's really just busy or something. You could try just asking him if he's interested in you still. Communication is almost always the way to go ;)
Well, if you had ';instant'; chemistry then it was most likely infatuation, which may have worn off for him. Love and deep connections take time, not just a few days.
You are seeming to come on a little strong, but that may not be such bad thing. He may just dislike award shows as much as I do? He may be worried that it will turn into one of those dating things where his social life just disappears and is replaced by yours. Give him a text and find out if he wants to go out again, otherwise you won't know.
actually you did make a mistake


make him wait for a while and let him text you


if he doesnt move on
  • apply eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment