Saturday, July 31, 2010

Dating WHITE MEN? Any Advice?

I'm West-African and there is this guy who finally asked me out after staring at me for 6 months. I like him because just like me,he's smart, tall,polite and laid back. We are both junior in college.





My girlfriends(who are for the most part African-Americans) say that i should not take him seriously, that many white men in the US go out with black women out of curiosity and that he might just being curious to feel how it's like to be with an African Girl.


It Hurts me.... It really hurts me to hear that...





White Men... is it Really how you feel about African and Black girls in general? What do you have to say about this?Dating WHITE MEN? Any Advice?
Hey Im West African too.... Nigerian. Where are you from? To answer your question, I have dated pretty much a lot of white men and Ive had relationships with them.... Im currently in a relationship with a white guy.


Black America women arent open to relationships with white American men, because they have some insecurities which have racial ties and of course..... it always goes back to slavery. Just because THEY dont want to date white guys, doesnt mean you shouldnt. I think African women in general are more open to interracial relationships with white men, than black America women. Hey at least you wont be the single one if you go out with him and like him. The statistics say that close to 70% of black American women in the USA are single.......you dont want to be a statistic now, do you?


We as humans are free to date whoever we want, regardless of colour.... a trivial thing.Dating WHITE MEN? Any Advice?
This is a possibility. Some men are just curious. But, you should be able to tell from how he talks and treats u whether he likes u, or just wants to try something different. Like any relationship its a risk use ur judgement.

Report Abuse



um no human relationship never I repeat never developed if there was no curiosity. and by the way i am black . the guy is just interested in you as a woman and a person he is interested give him some props. if he is a racist then he would see you as sub-human or lower than him but he is not








I do not like what honey said below but she was right about the race part why cant you just see him as a boy why dose being white matter
No, if he's dating you it's not just out of ';curiosity'; it's because he wants to date you.
god why do you people always make everything into a race issue, if a guy asks you out he asks you out because he finds something about u pretty amazing.





there are not that many good nice white men out there so be grateful you have found one. Its just another nice guy taken fro us.





go be happy
If he is everything you say he is then I wouldn't worry about what your friends say...The are stereo-typing white men...something they don't like done to them.
I've been with my husband since 1998 we have 2 boys, interracial marriage/dating is ok when you're in love and everything's fine and dandy, but when things start to fall apart


you come to realize how different you are and how society treats you differently. For example my husband started to become insanely jealous one time he grabbed me after coming home, he thought I was cheating on him. I called the police, they didn't even arrest him and one of them asked me if I did anything to cause him to be jealous. Yes some white men will marry a black woman , but if it we're my daughter I would advise her not to marry out of her race.





email me if you'd like to talk more.
Its YOUR CHOICE AS TO WHO YOU WANT TO DATE why do you listen to your friends for there are alot of white men out there that love black women!!!


the guy does not want to date you cuz hes curious its because he likes you!!!!!








=)
  • dermalogica
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment