Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need a guys advice on my dating situation?

I've known this guy for 3 years and we've been close friends since the first day we met. Recently we have gotten quite a bit closer and I really like him n I know he likes me too. We have been on many amazing dates over the past month. I dont see him that often since he goes to a different school than I do but we talk quite a lot during the week through AIM or texting. I really want this to turn into a relationship and I am quite confused. He is shy at times which makes this even harder. I know for a fact that he has never asked a girl out as his girlfriend, he just lets things happen. I also know that he had this plan to ask me out about 3 weeks ago when we planned to go ice skating but the rink was closed and we had an akward date after that. I knew he wanted to tell or ask me something but I couldnt figure out what. Later my friend told me all about it. How should I go about figuring this out? Should I just ask him to go steady with me? Or should I wait and see where this leads???I need a guys advice on my dating situation?
ask him, why should a guy always ask? If you want it take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment