Thursday, July 29, 2010

Interraciall dating, i want alot of advice ;)?

im a white girl and i am attracted to the black race, my parents totally dont accept it, and i hate itt. i dont know what too do. i mean i try to see him as much as i can but its not enough to keep the relationship strongg. ive told my parents that if they keep doing that to me im going to keep going against them because its just not fair.


i just dont understandd.


how do you guys feel?


and what should i doo?Interraciall dating, i want alot of advice ;)?
I know how you feel and my best advice to you is to follow your heart. If you always try to make someone else happy you will never be happy. I can't tell you that your parents will accept it but that may just be a risk that you have to take.





From my personal experience, I am attracted to latinos and my family was not happy about this. I ended up marrying a caucasion to please my family and while I did love him I was not attracted to him. After we seperated I was dating latino's and ended up having a half white half mexican child and my family eventually were ok with it. It's my choice, that's who I am attracted to and I'm not live for my family anymore but me and that's my suggestion for youInterraciall dating, i want alot of advice ;)?
You need to follow your heart, your parents are going to have to accept that you are in a relationship with a black guy. Sometime in the future your parents are going to be less tolerant.

No comments:

Post a Comment