Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dating Advice....help!?

This might make me sound kinda lame but whatever. So here's the deal, I am pretty confused right now!


So the other night, I'm in a store near my house, and this hottttttt (seriously....HOT!) guy comes over, starts talking to me and flirting! I should've done something like give him my number but being absolutely spineless, I didn't!


I go home and my friend comes over, I'm regretting not doing anything cause damn that guy was hot and seemed really cool too! So as a joke, my friend tells me about this thing called Missed Connections where a bunch of sad pathetic people post things like ';We were on the train together, you looked in my direction for 0.37 seconds'; lol. So as a half-joke and knowing nothing will come of it, she convinces me to post looking for that guy


To my shock, the next day, I'm grocery shopping and my phone goes off saying I have an email.


';Hi! Lol I knew you'd post :)'; ...I was shocked! So I wrote back asking if it was him and trying to all cute and telling him to hit me up on AIM (I realize now though that all I should've said was ';Hmm well I knew you'd come looking for me...';).





Anyway, then I get another email from him. .....';Sorry man, I have a bf';. Arghhhh! Maybe this sounds naive, but this kind of just doesn't add up to me. If he were in such a serious relationship that would prevent him from even talking to me, then why would he have gone looking for me online? Let alone have been checking me out and flirting in the first place. (Plus why'd he say he knew I would post? I didn't show much interest in person %26amp; he was the one who came up to me) Can anyone make sense of this for me? There was definite attraction there and I guess I'm just a little upset that after he finds me (which is incredibly unlikely), he's got to have a damn boyfriend! But I suppose there's nothing more I can do now right...? (I reponded to his last email saying ';well, if that ever changes...'; and gave my number)





I realize I probably sound really pathetic but I just want to find someone worth dating already! I'm hot, I'm fun, I'm smart, why can't I find a non-douche bag?! ArghDating Advice....help!?
This is a lot like fishing, the thrill is in the catch, then they throw it back in the sea. I actually advise you hook up with a professional service that filters and keeps the idiots out. Check source box.

No comments:

Post a Comment