Saturday, July 31, 2010

Did i blew it again this time, need your advice in this dating situation.?

I saw this girl at a Subway restaurant last week. She was very beautiful so i waited outside for her and talked to her when she got out of subway. So i just made conversation with her and asked her for her number. She said she is shy and not used to this. So i offered to give mine and then she changed her mind because she liked me as well and gave me her number. So we text messaged back and forth and she said she loves to see me as well. For the next 2 days she had to fly to Mexico and said she wants to meet with me when back. We had a date yesterday and everything went fine. After coffee we walked a lot through the park and around the lake and she said she enjoyed everything. So there at the lake i thought if we dont do anything the we would have nothing going on. So i hugged her and kissed her which she said she is shy but she let me happily. On the way to drop her back to her car we talked about music and other things and there was this silent at the stop light which i wanted to kiss her again and this time she backed away and said you r fast . I felt embarrassed and think it messed up everything. When she was leaving she gave me hug again and i said i was sorry and she said we need to go slow. But today we were suppose to meet for running around the lake and she was suppose text and see me. She did not and called her a lot and texted once. Her cousin sent me a weird message saying '; Alex dont waist your time with her she is an airhead'; I called a lot from my cell and moms and her cousin having her phone did not answer all day. When i called from house phone she got tricked and answered and says she did not text me like that and she had the phone all day Was it simply that she forgot her cell or my kiss messed it up again.Did i blew it again this time, need your advice in this dating situation.?
dude! you blew it! she's shy! leave her be! you don't even KNOW her. why would you have kissed her?! twice! she kept saying she was shy because it's a NICE way to say, ';no, stop.';

No comments:

Post a Comment