Saturday, July 31, 2010

Girls, dating, and self confidence. Advice?

I just turned 18, freshman year at university.





Things (I feel) that have been holding me back from dating are just about to be over forever.





I got braces on late but I am so glad I got them, miracles happened. Anyway I get them off in less than a month.


Physically matured- im 6'2 180 lbs, exercise etc


got over teenage mild acne


mentally matured





so there is this chick i will be working with until february. i already flirt with her and that but should I wait the 2 months or so when I finally hit my prime or should I just go for it now. I know it shouldn't matter if the girls likes me she does either way, but it is such a confidence booster!





any advice?





thanks for the help


cheersGirls, dating, and self confidence. Advice?
i say go for it, what do you have to lose?


2 months wont exactly be your prime, we're always growing, but good luck with itGirls, dating, and self confidence. Advice?
Stick your d|ck in her butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment